Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday!!~~

This year's birthday was the best ever. I can still remember last year nobody knew me. Nobody knew my birthday, not even Shun Ling.... Ok, that was ok. At least my cousin bought me a birthday cake which I had to finished in about 3 days. Then I got cake phobia.

Siew Wuen wrote about my birthday in her blog but hey, I did not purposely show Hooi Ying my last year's birthday wishes..... Just that it makes me feel happy by reading it. So I read it. And I was also hoping this year I can get wishes like that too. See, I was not hinting anything. Ok, maybe a little... Heheh...

So, indeed I was the birthday planner. But it was not my fault, Hooi Ying and Shun Ling just came to me one fine shopping day and told me, ''You pick your own present, we don't know what to give you, '' and so, I picked. Since there are no more surprise birthday, so I made suggestions for my birthday. :D That's how the 'party' started. And actually, the food, except the ice and strawberry trifle, were made by my cousin. I just went there and waited for the food to cook. Heheh.... ^-^v

Seriously, I was touched. I'm very glad that I have such good friends here. Shun Ling, Hooi Ying, Siew Wuen, I love you guys so much~~~ I was also surprised by the 'amazing' game they planned. I knew they planned hard but still..... I felt like slapping their backs for thinking up weird weird things like that... But still, it was fun when I was not doing the weird weird stuff. Hahahah.... Shun Ling was the most shocking one. I can't imagine a person as mature as her can become so 'cacat'... Hahahah..... sorry Shun Ling, but it was just so funny :D

My friend from INTI, Nilai came to celebrate my birthday together with my friends here. According to Hooi Ying, they said my friend was very great as she came to BU all alone and celebrated my birthday with a bunch of people whom she didn't know well. Accept for Ming Chai who used her to get through the game. Hah, Ming Chai, if my friend dare not come to BU anymore, it's all your fault! Just kidding... She didn't mind at all.

Later on my birthday night, which was Saturday night, I nearly had my heart jumped out of my mouth and onto my hand. There was something very shocking happened. Well, I'm sure the whole world know it by now. I won't elaborate further.

Lastly, I want to thank everyone for their great wishes and gift. Thanks so much. Especially the girls from room 1, house no. 69. Thank you so much. And Su Xian, thank you so much for being here on my birthday. And someone else, thank you to you too. Friends who left wishes on Facebook, thank you~~ Papa, mama, Hannin, Kim sis, thank you to you all too~~~

3 comments:

  1. Ahem. In case you guys don't know... I stay in room 6, house no. 69. =P
    Ainin, we had fun as well...It was such a shame that you refused to perform the Great Indian Dance..Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blek. Haha, actually it is room 1 lahh.... My bad my bad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... Glad that you feel fun and enjoy yourself! Hope you are there with me too this year for my birthday! =)

    ReplyDelete