Monday, February 16, 2009

Exciting and fun week!!!

Oh my god!! I just realised that I’ve forgotten to write the blog for the week before last. Oh… I have to post 2 blogs. One for last week and one for the week before last. Let me refresh my mind… Which week was that again? Oh! The week right after Chinese New Year! Thanks, Mr. Derrick for commenting on Chinese New Year’s blog.

Practically, I don’t think I was that busy on that week. I missed home. I missed my cat too. She’s so cute, getting fatter and fatter every day. I wish I can bring her here. Unfortunately, behind the cute face, she is very fierce. She likes to bite people whenever she’s not in a good mood. Unlike other cats, she doesn’t like to be touched and carried. She likes to be alone a lot! Sometimes I have to look for her all over the house, even places like under the bed. Anyway, I still like her despite her weird behaviour.

Hmm… What did I learn on that week? Oh dear, I can’t remember. I think we had to prepare for the collage. Yes! The collage! Ever since we had to do the collage, I always had to sleep late. Well, that’s exaggerating. I slept late only for one day, which was Wednesday night. But fortunately (sorry Mr. Derrick), Mr. Derrick didn’t come on Thursday. So, after having applicable maths lesson, I went to One Utama with my friend. That day was my cousin’s birthday. I had to buy something for her. She looked after me very well ever since I came here. In the end, I bought a pair of earrings and a necklace for her. During the weekends, I gave it to her and she was quite happy. I was happy too!

On Thursday, the exciting day arrived. Actually it was my friend’s birthday. I planned to give her a big surprise. I planned with all my other friends how to give her a big surprise. We decided not to give her any hint that we remembered her birthday. Then, after class, I went to One Utama again to buy a present and a birthday cake for her. We bought a jelly cake. It was quite delicious! When we went back to the student house, I found out that she was going out with her brother at night! I was so shocked! Because we planned to surprise her at night when she came back after hanging out with her friends (she told us at first that she intended to go out with her friends, not her brother). So, I had to ‘lure’ her out by asking her to accompany me to Centre Point to buy soap. When we were at Centre Point, my other friends were busy preparing the cake and presents. I thought the soap I wanted was not sold at Centre Point. But the birthday girl somehow managed to find that soap. Without any tricks left, I reluctantly bought the soap.

Back at the student house, I hinted my other friends that we were back. Giving excuses about borrowing notes from her roommate, I followed her to her room. Unfortunately, my friends forgot to close the window. So, through the window, she could see the candle light. The surprise was not so surprising after all. But the birthday girl was indeed very happy. She laughed so hard when she knew I purposely bought a soap that I did not need so that she could be ‘lured’ out of her room. Well, as long as she was happy, I was happy too!

On Friday, my group members and I went to One Utama (how many times had I been to One Utama that week?) to do the documentary's shooting. We looked around for some old people and some young people. Some were quite friendly and easy-going but some were unfriendly and scared of the camera! We got rejected for several times but still managed to interview a woman from Melbourne. Oh, the interview with her was quite sophiticating. The points she gave was very good. I liked her very much. She was the most informative one of all the interviewees.

Generally, the week before last was quite enjoying. It was fun during the birthdays and exciting during the shooting session. Let’s continue to the next blog about last week. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment