Monday, March 2, 2009

Looking forward...

This week I'm looking forward to many things. Number 1, I'm looking forward to finish all the tests and presentation. Number two, on Friday I can go back home after class. Number three, my best friend is coming over to meet me next Friday! Life is full with excitement and happiness indeed.

Sometimes when I just came back to BU from my hometown, I felt like taking another bus ride home. I don't want to go back to the busy college life just yet. I don't want to start new lessons just yet. I don't want to run behind the others just yet. So, I always look forward for holidays. Sometimes when I feel busy or tense up, I feel frustrated. But then I save my energy for studying instead of complaining. I've known that it'll turn out like this all along. Nothing out of the blue.

This month is a very busy month for us. We have tests, presentation, documentaries to do and also econs assignment. Before starting the econs assignment, I want to recharge first. I'm going home this weekend to recharge. I wonder, if I manage fly to Australia, where am I going to escape? I can't possibly go home on every holiday :P

Ok, I think that's all for now. Have to continue to do the documentary and also study applicable maths. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment