Friday, March 27, 2009

Shocking news shocked me...

This week, a few days ago, I heard the most shocking news. OMG!!! My friend's boy friend smokes! Gosh, I was so shocked that after I heard it I was rooted to the ground. I just stared blankly at my friend who told me this. After I told this to the other friend of mine, then I realised another shocking fact. This other-friend-of-mine's boy friend smokes too!! Why do they have to smoke? Boys.... or males.... Not that I want to state that smoking is a stereotype of males as I do realise that females smoke too but why do they (my friends' boy friends) have to smoke? This is just way too shocking... They look so decent and respect and healthy...Why???!!!

Another shocking news I got from this week is the result for the EALD's assignment. That is way too disappointing. I never hated English, but now I do. I enjoyed doing the documentary and some of the other assignments but the result is very very very disappointing (the repetition is for stresses). How I missed my English tuition class during secondary school. We wrote many essays but since the standard for SPM is quite low the teacher didn't put too much stress on our writing skill. Besides, we got to read comprehensions and listened to many of the teacher's stories which sometimes had something to do with the passage and sometimes had nothing to do with the passage. We got to talk with friends and laughed around while discussing about the answers. He did not scold us for making noise but joked around with us too. We did not have any homework as all the essays and comprehensions were done on the spot. Sometimes when we finished our work fast, we got to play word games too. Those were the winderful times...

The third shocking news will be the fact that we have to do the speech thingy next week. I'm so going to die next week. Seriously. I took about 3 days to do the documentary review. Now, I will only be having 3 minutes to prepare the speech which is going to last for 5-8 minutes. Hello Grim Reaper.

These are all the shocking news I got from this week. I think I better go and sleep and enjoy the weekends first. I hate worrying... I have to read....

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Su Xian here! Sounds like many shocking stuff happened there! Just take it easy! Oh ya! I am going back on 18th April till 3th May. Are you going back then? Miss you so much... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo!!
    so sorry for all the shocks that u got..
    huhu

    ReplyDelete